Once you log into myICC, click on the Exams tab, then “My Exams”
- For Pearson VUE exams (listed under the “Type” column as CBT), click on the icon under Action; you’ll be taken to the Pearson VUE website where you can view the CBT exam(s) you’ve purchased.
- Click on the pre-approved exam you plan to schedule. This will take you to an Exam Details page where you can view Testing Policies and your Authorization Information.
- When you are ready to schedule, click “Schedule this Exam”.
- On the next page, find a test center in your area convenient for you to take your Computer-based exam. The Map Search will look similar to that below:
- Once you have checked your testing center, click “Next” to the Choose Appointment page.
- Select the date that you wish to test.
- Only available dates can be selected.
- Once you select a date, available times will appear at the bottom of the calendar.
- Once you have chosen your time, you will be taken to the “My Order” page to review your appointment details.
- If this is correct, click “Proceed to Checkout” where you will complete your purchase in five easy steps.
- Note: When you Confirm your Personal Information, note that your name must EXACTLY match the identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport) that you present at the test center or you will not be able to take your exam.
The identification must:
have the same legal first name and last name that matches your exam record
not be expired
have a signature
- You will receive an email outlining the details of your appointment.