If you would like to schedule your ICC National Contractor/Trades exam through the Pearson Vues website, this walk through will guide you on how to do so.
For more of your contractor scheduling needs, please contact Pearson Vue at 1.877.234.6082
1. Visit pearsonvue.com
2. Select ‘For test-takers’
3. Click ‘Schedule this exam’
4. In the Ready Set Test field, enter the organization’s name “ICC”
5. Select the ‘Contractors/Trades’ icon in the drop-down menu
6. For Contractor exams that DO NOT require pre-authorization, including National Contractor/ Trades select the Schedule an exam icon
7. Next, sign in to your Pearson Vue account. If you do not have an account established you may create a web account here
8. Once you are signed into your account, click the ‘View Exams’ icon
9. Enter and select the Exam ID in the Find Exam field
10. Now, click ‘Go’
11. On the Exam Details page, select ‘Next’
12. On the Additional Information Screen, select the drop-down option and choose ‘National’ followed by ‘Next’
13. Click ‘Next’ on the following screen
14. Choose the desired testing location nearest you and select ‘Next’
15. On the Find an Appointment Screen, select your desired testing date within the calendar.
a. Only the dates highlighted can be selected
16. Next, you may select the available start times for your exam
17. After Review and Confirming your exam details, choose the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ icon
18. Review and agree to the policies of the test center
Please Review per Pearson Vue Testing Policies:
We ask that you arrive at the test center 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures. Please be prepared to show one form of valid non-expired government-issued photo identification with signature, with the name on the ID matching the registration. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be refused admission, and exam fees may be forfeited. No personal items may be taken into the testing room, including items such as bags, books not listed as approved in the Exam Information Bulletin, notes, phones, pagers, watches, and wallets
If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE at 877-234-6082 at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Rescheduling less than 48 hours prior to your appointment may result in forfeiting your exam fees.
If you wish to cancel your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE at 877-234-6082 at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Canceling an exam less than 48 hours prior to your appointment or missing your exam may result in forfeiting your exam fees.
19.Next, enter your payment and billing information
20. After successfully purchasing your exam, you will receive an Order Confirmation page to confirm your appointment. Feel free to present your Order Confirmation page to the testing center on the day of your exam.