On your myICC account, Access the Submit CEUs Window. Need help getting there? Click here!
If you choose Option 1 or 2 in the CEU Activity Option field:
- Type in “ICC” for the CEU Provider
- For the CEU Activity Name, type in the name of the ICC Technical Session that was delivered
3. Select your role during the event
4. For the Activity Quantity, type in the number of hours for the activity—this will be the amount of CEUs counted for this activity.
- For instance, if it says “0.6” on your certificate, enter “6” in this field to reflect the actual number of hours
5. Enter your CEU Activity Date. When you click on the field, a calendar will appear for you to select the date you participated in this activity
- This date must be within the past three years or it will not count for CEUs
- If the activity was a multi-day event, list the completion date
6. Click the Agreement is Required icon to confirm: “By Clicking Save, I Certify That I’ve Accurately Represented This CEU Activity.” Then click Save.
You will be taken back to your CEUs Dashboard where you can view the newly added CEU Activity.
Here’s an example of what your final submission might look like for Option 01: