If you’re certification is currently inactive – don’t worry, you can absolutely still renew the certification. Depending on how long the certificate has been expired, you can use one of the options below.
If the certificate has been expired for less than six years:
- You can renew the certification online just as you would renew any other certificate
- The same amount of Continuing Education Units are required, but it’s important to know that CEUs must be within 3 years of your re certification date.
- An additional fee applies in these instances
- ICC Members are required to pay a reinstatement fee of $115
- ICC Non Members are required to pay a reinstatement fee of $160
- Visit our renewals page for more information
If the certificate has been expired MORE than six years:
- Submit a reinstatement application – found here
- You will need to include a list of all your Continuing Education Units.
- Reinstatement after six years requires double the amount of CEUs as a regular renewal
- CEUs must be within 3 years of your re certification date.
- An additional $400 reinstatement fee is required
- Check out more information by visiting our Renewals page.
Questions? Contact us via chat or at email@example.com.