On your myICC account, Access the Submit CEUs Window. Need help getting there? Click here!
After choosing Option 03-04 as your CEU Activity Option:
- Select your CEU Provider. A drop down menu will appear prompting you to choose one of the ICC Preferred Providers.
- Once you choose one of the listed ICC Preferred Providers, the CEU Activity Name box will pop up a dropdown menu listing CEU Activity Names specific to that Preferred Provider. Select the activity that you attended.
- CEU Activity Name not listed? Scroll down to the bottom of the drop down list and select Other so you can manually enter the activity name
- Select your Activity Role as Student or Instructor
- If you had chosen an activity on the CEU Activity Name dropdown, the Activity Quantity will automatically populate to the proper amount of CEUs that were given for that specific activity
- Enter your CEU Activity Date icon that looks like a calendar. When you click on the box, a calendar will appear for you to select your date. (NOTE: This date must be within the past three years or it will not count for CEUs) If multi-day event, list the completion date (you can use the calendar or click in the white area anywhere and the calendar will go away and you can type in the date mm/dd/yyy
6. Click the Agreement is Required icon to confirm: “By Clicking Save, I Certify That I’ve Accurately Represented This CEU Activity.” Then click Save.
You will be taken back to your CEUs Dashboard where you can view the newly added CEU Activity.