For Certification exams, most certificates can be printed from myICC.
How do I print my wall certificate?
- When you are logged into myICC, click on the square “Certifications” button. Under “My Certificates” you will find a new column that gives you the option to print your certificate.Note: Most certificates will be eligible for print-on-demand; for Master Code Professional and Certified Sustainability Professional certificates, please complete this application.
- When you click the print button, a new tab will appear where you will be allowed to download and save your certificate as a PDF or print from your computer.
How do I print my wall certificates through a print service?
You can send the downloaded PDF of your certificate to a print service, such as Office Depot, Kinko’s, or Staples (costs for print services vary, but are generally less than $1.00 per page). We’ll use Office Depot as an example:
- On the Office Depot webpage, go to the Print & Copy page and choose “Copies and Flyers.”
- Upload your Certificate PDF and choose the Paper Type and Color on which you wish you print your Certificate.
- Add to cart and proceed to checkout.
- Pick up your copy at the print services store you ordered from online.