Great news! For most wall certificates you can print these out by logging into your myICC account.
Here’s how to print your certificate on myICC:
- When you are logged into myICC, click on the “My Certificates” tab.
- You will see a dashboard of all your Active, Inactive, and Expired certifications.
- Under Active, you will also be able to view the expiration dates of your certifications and have the option to print a list of your certifications by clicking the print icon on the right of the dashboard. We’ve simplified your experience in receiving your wall certificate and added a Print-on-demand option for you to print your own certificate in your home or office. This comes at no additional cost to you.
- Under “My Certificates” you will find an “Action” column that gives you the option to print your certificate.
How do I print my wall certificates through a print service?
You can send the downloaded PDF of your certificate to a print service, such as Office Depot, Kinko’s, or Staples (costs for print services vary)
- On the Office Depot webpage, go to the Print & Copy page and choose “Copies and Flyers.”
- Upload your Certificate PDF and choose the Paper Type and Color on which you wish you print your Certificate.
- Add to cart and proceed to checkout.
- Pick up your copy at the print services store you ordered from online.