A Corporate Member is an organization such as an association, society, testing laboratory, institute, company, manufacturer or corporation, interested in the purposes and objectives of the Council.
Any government organization not meeting the criteria of a Governmental Member as described in Section 2.1.1 of the ICC bylaws may also join as a Corporate Member.
Corporate Membership includes the following benefits:
- Discounts on code items and study materials from our online and print catalog.
- Discounts on Learning Center courses and training for your staff. Here’s how to easily add your staff to access this discount!
- A complimentary hard copy set of I-Codes just for joining! Learn more here.
- Code Opinion service- For when you have a code on hand and want assistance interpreting that section of code text, we offer staff to aid you at no additional charge
- The ability to Assign Benefits to your staff so they may enjoy the discounts and Code Opinion service at no additional charge. Here’s how!
- If your staff are Certified with ICC, link them to the Corporate Member profile and they may enjoy discounts on earning CEU’s and renewing their certifications. Here’s how to link your staff to a Corporate Member profile.
- The ability to read the online magazine Building Safety Journal and receive eNews updates and building safety information to your inbox.
- Each publication year the primary contact listed on the active Corporate Membership receives a coupon code valid for a download of the I-Codes series as it comes to print. Valued at over $600!