• Make sure your webcam is installed and turned on.
• With exception to the examination website, ensure all other programs and applications are closed.
• Identification: Make sure you have your government-issued photo identification ready to show the proctor (e.g. driver’s license, passport).
- The identification must:
have the same legal first name and last name that matches your exam record
not be expired
have a signature
• You are only allowed to have one monitor connected to your computer during the assessment. If you use more than one monitor, disconnect it and make sure that it is facing away from you.
• Your workstation is clear of any non-approved materials.
• Test your internet connection at the testing station to ensure a speed of at least 10 Mbps or higher is available. Anything lower than 10 Mbps will not ensure optimal performance during the examination. You are recommended to find a better internet connection prior to the beginning of your examination.