If you were in an Education Session:
- All certificates are available for download/print through the Learning Center website. If you have issues printing or keep getting an error, check to make sure your Flash is enabled if you are using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Only sessions you were scanned into will be on your transcript. If you were not scanned, you will not be able to see your class on your “My Transcript.”
- If you did not get scanned but attended the class, we will need to verify your information. Please email the class(es) you attended to email@example.com. Verification will take 24-48 hours.
If you participated in a Tour:
- Certificates for tour participants will be emailed directly to you.
- You do not need to be scanned for this type of event.
If you attended the Code Hearings:
- Make sure you self-report your code hearing attendance on your myICC account. The Code Council does not issue any form of documentation confirming attendance or hours of attendance.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to enter CEUs for Code Hearings.