Here’s how to turn off pop-up blockers on your specific browser in order to take your PRONTO exam.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the tree vertical dots on the top right and then on Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
Please visit the Google Chrome support page for more info.
- Click the menu button (the three vertical lines) and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
Please visit the Firefox support page for more info.
Apple Safari on Mac:
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- In the pop-up window that opens, click the Security icon along the top.
- Make sure the “Block pop-up windows” selection is not checked.
- Close the Security pop-up window.
Note: After disabling the pop-up blocker, you may need to refresh the page.